Global Affinity System, a product of Global Insurance Brokers Pvt Ltd helps organizations create an opportunity to offer valued insurance solutions to their customers and members while creating competitive differentiation. The marketing and insurance experts work together to understand the customer's needs and develop customized insurance solutions that provide ultimate customer satisfaction. While managing relationships with underwriters to ensure they get the best prices along with competitive terms and that claims are handled fairly and quickly.
Important functionalities and modules include:
- Complete Life-cycle management system for products from product registrations to claims for Consumer Products including Credit Cards.
- Integrated Insurance Broking Management System including Customer Management, Master Data management, Endorsements, Renewals Management, Claims Registration, Remittance, Accounts Management, Reports Activity log
- Customer loyalty and customer satisfaction enhancing systems
- One platform for all internal and external Stakeholder - Insured, Insurer, Broker and Surveyor/Loss Adjuster
- Claim Management System from Initialization to settlement with status tracking.
- Reporting and Business Analytics Systems.
- Offline-Online process bridging, monitoring and tracking systems.
- Application Compliant with ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Claim settlement process time reduced by 70%
- Automated bulk product-policy registration and mapping with search capabilities filtered with millions of products - All processed in just 3-4 mins every day.
- Automation at scale for registrations of credit cards by nationalized banks complying with BFSI and PCI standards.
- Hassle-free stakeholders management for claim settlement all under one unified system.
- Manual operation of report generation which took weeks is now an instant automated report generation and analysis module while maintaining the data encrypted. Roles based report generation across multiple business units.
- Access Management. Allowing admins to authorize access to sections of application individually.